CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

One more day....

This blog that is focused more on my life is harder than I expected it to be. I am really not that exciting of a person and I feel like I should be posting more. I am not a big fan of rambling on either of my blogs though I do it from time to time. Today is one of those days here, hopefully once school starts back I will have plenty of blogging material.

Tomorrow is my last day to lay around the house being lazy and worthless. On Tuesday, I have to go back to work! The kids don't start coming until the next Monday, but this is the beginning of having to roll out of bed at a decent hour and start my day.

Seriously, I am looking forward to starting teaching again. It will leave me a lot less time to sit here and think about a million different things that constantly run through my head. I will not have time to drive some people crazy, because I am so bored.

I received my class roll the other day and it looks like I am going to have a good group of kids. I am going to have 15 boys and 8 girls in my class this year. That is a huge load of boys, but I am excited about being a role model for them.

1 comments:

Evelyn said...

I'm glad you're excited about going back. 15 boys?!! Wow! Sounds like you will have your hands full...they will be driving you crazy. ;)