CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Movies

I have probably watched more movies this summer than I have in the past 3 years combined. My friend, Ghobad, has been home for the summer and he has seen just about every movie that Hollywood has produced. Me on the other hand, I am way too restless to sit down and watch movies very often.

There are a few movies that I have been known to watch over and over, those being Gladiator, Joe Dirt, and Transformers. I am sure that there have been more movies in the past that I watched over and over, but those are the ones that I know have been watched over 20 times each. When I am watching a movie, I can always think of a million things I should be doing instead of sitting and watching a movie. I still do not like to think that I have spent so much time this summer staring at my television or a movie screen.

With that said, I have seen a lot of great movies this summer. I have seen Iron Man, Wanted, Hancock, The Dark Knight, and Stepbrothers to name a few. Ghobad will be leaving for Nebraska here in the next week or so and I will be losing my movie partner.

Ghobad and I have become much better friends over this summer, mainly due to an early summer change of plans for me. If nothing else, it has shown me that there are people out there who want to be friends with me and I have been crazy to not let those people be my friend. I had intended to spend my summer differently, but I have to say that with Ghobad and other friends at my side, this has been a great summer for me. I have met people I otherwise would have never given myself the opportunity to meet and done things I normally wouldn't do. Thanks to everyone who had a part in my great summer.

0 comments: