CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Eyes Forward

This is my first post on my new blog. I have been posting for the past couple of years on a blog about my liver transplant called Constantly Adjusting. I will still be posting on that blog from time to time but I want to keep that blog more focused on organ donation awareness and transplant news. This blog is where I intend to chronicle my day to day life for the world, my friends, and myself.

I have realized over the past couple weeks that it is time I turn the page and begin a new chapter of my life. The past chapters have set the stage for the rest of the story. I will never forget my transplant and the road that has made me the man that I am today. By no means do I wish or expect for my road to be easier, but frankly I am tired of living while looking behind me. For too long, I have let my circumstances beyond my control and my past define who I am. This blog is symbolic in saying that today is the day that I am setting my eyes forward to the great things to come in my life.

God has a plan for me and it is time I take hold of that plan and start walking forward. Today is the first step of that journey! My eyes are forward!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations on your new beginning. It’s great to see that you are looking ahead to what the future holds instead of being afraid of what you may have to face. Just remember to trust God to lead you where you need to be and he will do so. Take Care, Josh.